Silver Trophy Love

Wednesday, April 18, 2012



Don't you love 
a nice old shiny
silver trophy cup?


My friend Marcy's favorite loving cup (link)

Link
Link



Link

No wonder it is called a 
"loving cup".


I could fall in love with any one of these.






Link



The Old Painted Cottage traditional living room
 www.theoldpaintedcottage.com

Take a look at these images
from all over blogland.
Swoon-worthy, right?

Link
Link



etsy.com


 




Do you have any in your home?


TheOldPaintedCottage.com







3 comments:

Our Hopeful Home said...

Oh Alison, I so want a trophy/loving cup! But I've never seen one on any of my thrifting jaunts. Last weekend I found a silver champagne bucket at an antiques store in Batavia and I almost bought it b/c it reminded me of the loving cups. Still might have to go back for it.....

xoxo
Kathy

Babs said...

I'd LOVE to have a silver loving cup and I've been looking for one..or two..since last year. They are rarely seen here, but I've seen one or two I liked on ebay but they were sterling and WAY out of my price range. I loved looking at your inspiration photos though.
Babs

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

HI Alison, I JUST saw that you have 2 blogs! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my living room. I hope someone wants this house. 2 showings so far but no offers. Yes, we have ONE loving cup. It was one that my hubby's great Grandfather won. It is packed right now or I would go see what it says. XO, Pinky

Post a Comment