Do you textorate your home?

Saturday, February 19, 2011



Do you ever use numbers or letters as
decorative elements in your home?

W
hether through a lettered sign,
old numb
ered tags,
chalkboard messages,
or monogrammed towels or pillows ---
you may be "textorating"
and not even know it!

Here are some memorable ways to

incorporate letters
and numbers
into your
home or workspace.




















































Photo credits:
Many thanks to the following for posting their fantastic
visual images for us to share.
apartmenttherapy.com, desiretodecorate.com, embellish-vintageembellishments.blogspot.com, freshhome.com, casa-diseno-blogspot.com, craftstew.com, fancyseeingyouhere.blogspot.com, hgtv.com, myhomeideas.com, newyork.olx.com, realsimple.com, simplynatural.blogspot.com, rustybluebird.com, weedecor.com, shopshacksite.com






4 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Alison, you are too sweet. Your other blog is fine it just needs comments added to it. Your kitchen is to die for. Thanks for the suggestions on my wall. I guess I can put the black sconces back up. No antlers, huh? I love my antlers and have another one coming soon.

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Alison, I came from Kim's and went to your other blog first but can't find a place to leave a comment???!!! I would love to follow you, your kitchen is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just perfect to me! Please come visit me and let me know how to comment on the other blog too!!!!! XO, Pinky

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi Alison,
I also came by from Kim's and love both of your blogs. I couldn't find a place to comment either on your Polohouse blog. Your home is lovely.
Penny
The Comforts of Home

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

Thanks so much for your kind comments!
I finally fixed the issue and now visitors can post comments.
Love your blogs too!
Keep dropping by. We like to post a lot!

Post a Comment